“Whoever saves one life, it is as if he had saved all mankind” (Quran 5:32)
Did you know that every 2 seconds, someone is in need of blood, and a person like you can help save up to 3 lives just by donating blood? The need for blood is always constant, and you can be someone's hero by giving them the gift of life.
Registration is by required, and is by appointment.
You must be 17 years or older to donate.
NOTE: Donor appointments are between 30 to 40 minutes in length. Please arrive on time for your appointment. In preparation for giving blood, ensure that you have eaten well and had a good night's sleep.
In order to donate, you must:
- be in good general health, feeling well and able to perform your normal activities
- be at least 17 years old
- weigh at least 50 kg (110 lbs) if between the age of 17 and 23
You may not be eligible to donate if:
- you have a minor illness, acute infection or are taking antibiotics
- you have received body piercings, tattoos, acupuncture or electrolysis in the last 6 months
- you are pregnant or breastfeeding